Let’s get the discussion started.
Interactive Front End Web Development: What You Need to Know?
Well, web development consists of two different phases, e.g., front-end and back-end website development. As far as back-end web development is concerned, it controls the functionalities incorporated in the back end of a website, and visitors have nothing to do with it. In contrast, the front end of a website is specifically designed for the users and visitors to explore a website and communicate accordingly.
Front-end website development is directly linked to the Graphical User Interface (GUI) of your site. It is a design that shows how visitors can interact with your website, in addition. A front-end web developer can help you make this design appealing. The more attractive the user interface you design, the more customers will get attracted to your website. This is how you can generate decent sales and make profits.
Learn more: Node Js Web Application Development Services
Top Tools for Interactive Front End Web Development
Though there is a long list of tools that web developers usually use for front-end website development, a few of them are listed below.
Read more: What is a Route in Web Development?
- It is a lightweight language
- Higher interactivity
- Fast user experience
- Less server interaction
- Easy to learn for developers
- Rich interfaces
- Visitors get instant feedback
Along with a number of benefits, a few disadvantages associated with this language are:
- It may run malicious code in some scenarios
- The code fragments are way too large
- Vulnerable to exploitation
Pros and Cons of Using jQuery in Interactive Front End Web Development
The top advantages of using this library are:
- Provides excellent HTML code support
- Makes animation and effects super easy
- Error-fixing happens faster
- Makes DOM operation-processing quick
- Produces code for a broader range of internet browsers
With a wide range of benefits, jQuery also has some cons, as listed below.
- Some jQuery features are not yet created. You will have to develop them, keeping in mind your website needs.
- A lot of jQuery functions are created; hence, it becomes difficult for you to handle, and the overall process slows down. This is the reason why front-end web developers use extra cache to introduce additional functionalities.
Learn more: Best Online Web Developer Schools to Learn From
Jon Duckett wrote this book for people who don’t have computer science degrees but are interested in developing engaging, high-converting, and interactive websites for their potential clients. Doesn’t matter if you want to create a script from scratch or looking forward to customizing the downloaded script according to your needs; this book will be your best friend in both scenarios. Another book from the same series is “HTML & CSS: Design and Build Websites”.
Read more: Junior Web Developer Salary in the US
Are you looking for a trusted web development company or team? KodersPoint will be the partner you can rely on. They are a team of extremely professional and highly experienced front-end and back-end developers, designers, and QA engineers. They collaborate to provide you with a robust and trustworthy digital solution to take your business out of four walls.
Do you like reading similar posts? Don’t forget to subscribe to KodersHive and provide your feedback in the comments section below. A lot more is coming up, so stay tuned for more updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What makes jQuery stand out?
A: The top features, like animation, event handling, HTML DOM manipulation, and unique widgets, set this library apart.